Indoor Air Quality
Van Genderen Heating & Air Conditioning provides Indoor Air Cleaning System services in Centennial, Denver, Englewood, Littleton, Parker, Lakewood, Castle Pines, Aurora, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Castle Rock
To improve indoor air quality and remove unwanted air particles and allergens from the air, Van Genderen installs whole-home air filtration systems and air purification systems.
Air Filtration systems remove up to an unprecedented 99.98% of unwanted particles and allergens from filtered air – The systems are more effective than even the best HEPA room appliance. Product information and brochures can be found on the left side of this page.
Air Purification Systems such as REME Halo is a whole house air purification system that uses oxidizers and has been proven to kill unhealthy microbes (mold, bacteria and viruses) and eliminate unwanted odors.
Contact us today for an estimate
We invite you to call us at 303.744.2766 to schedule an air conditioning installation, air conditioning maintenance or service estimate request, or click here to contact us directly.
REME HALO Air Purification System
The REME HALO is designed to eliminate sick home/building syndrome risks by reducing odors, air pollutants, VOCs (chemical odors), smoke, mold, bacteria and viruses. The REME HALO units are easily mounted into air conditioning and heating systems air ducts where most sick building problems start. When the HVAC system is in operation, the REME HALO unit creates an Advanced Oxidation Plasma consisting of Ionized Hydro-peroxides, Super oxide ions and Hydroxide ions. All are friendly oxidizers. By friendly oxidizers, we mean oxidizers that revert back to oxygen and hydrogen after the oxidation of the pollutant.
Aprilaire Model Humidifier
The Aprilaire Model Humidifier is a whole-home solution that helps you achieve total comfort through humidity control. When you use the Aprilaire Humidifier, you eliminate the unhealthy and damaging effects of overly dry air on your family and home. The Humidifier uses the furnace blower to move air through a Water Panel®.
Protect Your Family From Overly Dry Air/Features
- Delivers optimum levels of humidity
- Provides vital service, temperature and relative humidity indicators
- Performs quietly with simple annual maintenance.
- Incorporates easy right or left discharge change-over.
- Features a built-in bypass damper, which means fewer parts to install
- Delivers up to 50% more moisture than competitive units
- Has an evaporation capacity of 0.70 gallons per hour
- Humidifies tightly constructed homes up to 4,000 square feet in size
Bryant Indoor Air Quality – Air Purifiers
Reduce Airborne Pollutants
Upgrade home comfort by improving the quality of the air you breathe. The U.S. EPA has estimated that indoor air can be 2-5 times more polluted than the outdoor environment, ranking indoor pollutants as a top five environmental health concern. Bryant® whole-home air purifiers treat 100% of the air flowing through your system before it circulates, to remove bacteria, viruses, pollen and mold from the air.
Evolution® Perfect Air™ Purifier
Protect Your Home and Health: Eliminate Airborne Pollutants
The ultra-reliable Bryant® Perfect Air Purifier has Captures and Kills™ technology to remove dangerous bacteria, viruses, pollen and mold from the air you breathe. Its ability to kill or inactivate 99% of the captured pathogens and irritants helps safeguard the air quality of your entire home. Indoor air is re-purified, not just filtered, as often as 8 times each hour
- Patented Captures and Kills™ technology
- Unsurpassed germicidal capability
- Can clean up to 100 times more air than portable units
- Long-lasting MERV 15 filter
- Captures up to 95% of particles .30 to 1.0 microns in size
- Kills or inactivates up to 99% of germs, pollen and mold captured
- Proven effective against these common pathogens and fungus:
- Aspergillus versicolor (a common fungus)
- avian influenza
- Bacillus subtilis
- common cold
- coronavirus (SARS)
- human influenza
- Mycobacterium parafortuitum (tuberculosis surrogate)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Serratia marcescens
- smallpox surrogate
- Staphylococcus aureus
- wild type A influenza
- Helps protect heating and cooling equipment
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration
Call us at:
Contact us via email:
Family-owned since 1946
We have been serving our community for over 75 years!