Heating – Furnaces
Van Genderen Heating & Air Conditioning provides Furnace Installation, Service and Repair in Centennial, Denver, Englewood, Littleton, Parker, Lakewood, Castle Pines, Aurora, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Castle Rock.
Furnace Service & Maintenance
Van Genderen provides service and maintenance on most brands of furnaces to customers in Centennial, Denver, Englewood, Littleton, Parker, Lakewood, Castle Pines, Aurora, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Castle Rock and surrounding areas. Furnace Annual Maintenance To maintain the efficiency and longevity of your furnace, we recommend an annual furnace maintenance. We clean and check your furnace to make sure it is going to operate safely and as efficiently as possible. Furnace Certifications: We are licensed and have the equipment to provide complete furnace certifications. We use heat exchanger inspection cameras so we are able to show you any problems inside your furnace.
New Bryant Furnace Installation
As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer we install the highest quality furnaces with the highest installation standards. Bryant stands behind our installation and your 100% satisfaction as well. Our systems are all extremely Energy efficient and qualify for the Federal and Xcel Energy Rebates. Financing options are available with approved credit..
CALL TODAY to schedule Furnace Service/ Furnace Repair/ Furnace Estimate at (303) 744-2776
Bryant Energy Efficient Furnaces
Pamper yourself with superior comfort and consistent temperature control. Model 986T with Perfect Heat® technology and up to 96.5% AFUE. You’ll experience the additional benefit of summertime humidity control through variable speed airflow.
- Manage your utility costs with high-efficiency comfort
- Enjoy the ultra-quiet performance and even-temperature comfort of variable speed air delivery
- Two-stage operation allows longer, more consistent heating cycles on low stage for savings and comfort
Enjoying energy-wise comfort is now easier than ever with our Model 315A gas furnace and simplified system control. You’ll have the cozy and consistent comfort of variable speed operation with a furnace that is extremely efficient in its electrical use year round. During the summer months, variable speed airflow also provides enhanced comfort through humidity control.
- Quiet performance and even-temperature comfort from variable-speed air delivery
- Two-stage operation allows longer, more even heating cycles on low stage
- Perfect Heat™ technology closely manages your comfort by adjusting system operation to changing conditions
- Perfect Humidity™ technology ensures optimal summertime cooling dehumidification when system components include multi- and variable-speed cooling products
- Fan On Plus™ technology lets you choose the speed of continuous fan operation with a compatible control
- Insulated cabinet for quieter operation
- 20-year limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration