Fall Furnace Repair/Maintenance & New Furnace Installation
Thank you for contacting us. We are offering a $10.00 Coupon towards any Furnace Repair or Maintenance.
It is beginning to COOL down. . . .so we know what is ahead. . . .HEATING season!
Call Van Genderen today to get your furnace cleaned and serviced. When the cold weather hits we want you to stay warm and safe.
We have been in business for 74 years and know what we are doing and treat our customers with the highest level of service.
One of our fully trained technicians will check out your heating system and answer any questions you may have. We work on all types of gas forced air furnace systems and have common parts and filters on our trucks as well. We can also check your humidifiers, indoor air quality systems and thermostats. Call us today and take advantage of our Fall $10 off special.
Furnace Maintenance Includes;
- Check for proper operation & safety of furnace
- Check to make sure pilot is clean (if applicable)
- Oil Motors (if necessary)
- Clean flame sensor or thermocouple
- Check belts (if applicable)
- Examine heat exchanger for cracks (visible inspection)
- Check flue for proper drafting, rust or cracks
- Check/change filter if common size
- Check and adjust burners for proper ignition, examine flames during blower start-up for any flame irregularities
- Wipe out and dust burner compartment
- Check to make sure fan or high limit controls are functioning properly
- Check combustion air or PVC combustion inlet
- Blow out pressure switch, tubing and orifice
- Check thermostat and humidifier if attached to furnace
- Most importantly. . . answer any questions our homeowners may have.