Ductless AC Repair & Service
Bryant® Ductless Systems
Van Genderen is proud to install Bryant Ductless Systems
Van Genderen provides service and maintenance on Bryant® Ductless Systems to customers in Centennial, Denver, Englewood, Littleton, Parker, Lakewood, Castle Pines, Aurora, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Castle Rock and surrounding areas.
Bryant® Ductless Systems are a flexible solution for your home’s heating or cooling needs. Perfect for room additions or anywhere ductwork is a challenge, they offer single and multi-zone styles that can be installed high on the wall, in the ceiling, or near the floor.
Van Genderen provides service and maintenance on all Ductless Heating/AC Systems to customers in Centennial, Denver, Englewood, Littleton, Parker, Lakewood, Castle Pines, Aurora, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Castle Rock and surrounding areas.
A duct-free system, also known as a “split” air conditioner system, is made up of or includes two components: an indoor unit to deliver conditioned air to the room, and an outdoor unit located outside of the house. Compact refrigerant lines run between the two units, eliminating the need for bulky ductwork. Duct-free systems are ideal for older homes that have no ductwork, room additions, or areas in homes that just never seem to be the right temperature or are never comfortable.
Bryant Ductless duct-free systems are available in a range of sizes and styles–including systems that can heat and cool multiple rooms with a single outdoor unit to fit almost any need. The indoor units are available in many different types to fit with the look and feel of your home.
Contact us today for an estimate
We invite you to call us at 303.744.2776 to schedule an air conditioning installation, air conditioning maintenance or service estimate request, or click here to contact us directly.
Bryant Ductless systems are very quiet and very energy efficient
What are the advantages of installing an LG ductless mini-split over a central air system?
- With Central Air you must cool an entire home when only one room may need cooling. On the other hand, ductless mini-splits cool only the areas you want and not the areas you don’t.
- 18,000 BTU is a typical minimum central air unit. With ductless mini-splits, you can use 9,000 or 12,000 BTUs.
- Typical 3-ton homes are not zoned or require complex zoning systems, which makes it very expensive for the homeowner. With ductless mini-splits, multiple evaporators make zoning as simple as setting a remote control.
- Energy wasted in long lengths of uninhabited ductwork means higher energy bills. Less than 5% cooling loss occurs in insulated refrigerant lines compared with up to 25% through ducts.
- Retrofitting homes requires cutting holes in walls, floors, ceilings or decreasing closet space with ducts. Ductless mini-splits requires just a 3 or 4″ diameter hole in the outside wall. Means less mess and better home aesthetics.
For more information about the Bryant Ductless System please call us at 303.744.2776 or click here to contact us directly.